I read Steve Scott’s book 61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books and came away with actionable steps to take to help my info-product business and steps that are transferrable to help me with my blog.
Scott describes his books as “Proven Internet Business Strategies for the Price of a Coffee.” Below is a brief overview of the book.
Key Strategies Covered
- 10 Pillars of a Rock-Solid Kindle Business
- Create an Author Platform
- Using Amazon’s tools effectively, like Author Central
- 61 specific ways to sell more nonfiction kindle books. Scott shares specific strategies, tactics and how-to steps.
- Actionable. This is a guide with specific how-to instructions.
- Proven Practices. Learn from Scott’s experience.
Chapters at a Glance
- Your Free Gift
- Want to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books?
- 10 Pillars of a Rock-Solid Kindle Business (Strategies #1 to #10)
- 4 Rules of Internal Book Marketing (Strategies #11 to #14)
- Maximize Your Amazon Book Listing (Strategies #15 to #21)
- Using the Author Page to Sell More Books (Strategies #22 to #27)
- Increase Book Sales with Free KDP Select Promotions (Strategies #28 to #32)
- How Pricing Affects Your Total Book Sales (Strategies #33 to #37)
- How to Build a Loyal Audience with an Author Platform (Strategies #38 to #41)
- Why an Email List is the Ultimate Author Platform (Strategies #42 to #46)
- Advanced Book Sales Techniques (Strategies #47 to #52)
- Follow “White-Hat” Kindle Practices (Strategies #53 to #58)
- Closing Thoughts
- Book Excerpt (How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days – that Readers Love!)
- More Kindle eBooks by Steve
- Thank You
- One Last Thing